A celebration of 100 of the finest caves and mines in Great Britain and Ireland
Author: Martyn Farr
SPECIAL EDITION AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW
Martyn Farr is one of the world’s most respected cavers and he has been at the forefront of cave exploration in the UK and further afield for decades. He is also the author of the legendary cave diving book The Darkness Beckons, first published in 1980.
Martyn’s new book Hidden Realms is a photographic celebration of 100 of the most outstanding caves, potholes and mines across Great Britain and Ireland. Throughout Hidden Realms he combines his experience and passion for caving to present his favourite subterranean sites. This is an explorer’s-eye view of the most secret and wild places in the British Isles.
Hidden Realms will be published in May 2023. As well as a paperback edition, we will also release 200 limited edition hardback copies. These will be numbered and signed by Martyn, and come in a special slip case. Full details below.
Hidden Realms special edition book specification
- 229x178mm portrait
- 224 pages printed on silk art paper from FSC-approved sources
- Threadsewn and casebound with black endpapers, black head and tail bands, and a printed laminate cover and a dust jacket, both with gloss varnish finishes
- Presented in a premium black Wicotex cloth slip case with silver foil blocking to the front
- Each hardback will be individually numbered and signed by Martyn
- Limited edition copies will be priced at £50 and are available exclusively from www.adventurebooks.com